Hi Neha,

I sent an e-mail earlier today, but noticed now that it didn't actually go
through.

Anyhow, I've attached two files, one with output from a 10 minute run and
one with output from a 30 minute run. Realized that maybe I should've done
one or two runs with 0.8.1.1 as well, but nevertheless.

I upgraded our staging cluster to 0.8.2.0-rc2, and I'm seeing the same CPU
usage as with the beta version (basically pegging all cores). If I manage
to find the time I'll do another run with hprof on the rc2 version later
today.

Best regards,
Mathias