I have been able to get my C# client to put avro records to a Kafka topic and
have the HdfsSink read and save them in files.  I am confused about interaction
with the registry.  The kafka message contains a schema id an I see the
connector look that up in the registry.  Then it also looks up a subject which
is <topic>-value.

What is the relationship between the passed schema id and the subject which is
derived from the topic name?

-Dave

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain
sensitive information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of
the e-mail and any attachments.