Great, glad you sorted it out. If the namespace is being omitted
incorrectly from the request the connector is making, please file a bug
report -- I can't think of a reason we'd omit that, but it's certainly
possible it is a bug on our side.

-Ewen

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 7:08 AM, Tauzell, Dave <dave.tauz...@surescripts.com