I like the cleanup a lot :)

The cleaner lines between PAPI and DSL are very helpful to beginners
who try to make sense of a long list of methods.

I noticed that the "merge" method is still part of StreamBuilder. I
thought it belongs inside KStream. Merge seems a lot like the SQL
"union" operator, so I expect it to be a method of the same object as
"join". At least, it isn't immediately clear to me why "join" and
"merge" belong in two different levels of the hierarchy. They both
transform two (or more) streams into one.

Gwen

--
Gwen Shapira
Product Manager | Confluent