On further debugging, what we are seeing is that windows are expiring rather
randomly as new messages are being processed. . We tested with new key for
every new message. We waited for the window time before replaying new messages.
Sometimes a new message would come in and create state. It takes several
messages to make some of the old windows to be closed (go past suppress to the
next stage). We have also seen where one of them never closed even but several
other older ones expired.  Then we explicitly sent a message with the same old
key and then it showed up. Also, for every new message, only one of the
previous window expires even though there are several pending.

If we don't use suppress, then there is never an issue. With suppress, the
behavior we are seeing is weird. We are using 2.1.0 version in DSL mode. Any
clues on what we could be missing ? Why isn't there an order in the way windows
are closed ? As event time progresses by the new messages arriving, the older
ones should expire. Is that right understanding or not ?

Thanks
Mohan