Hi Mohan,

if you do not set a grace period, the grace period defaults to 12
hours. Hence, suppress would wait for an event that occurs 12 hour
later before it outputs a result. Try to explicitly set the grace
period to 0 and let us know if it worked.

If it still does not work, upgrade to version 2.2.1 if it is possible
for you. We had a couple of bugs in suppress recently that are fixed
in that version.

Best,
Bruno