No - there is no way, as this check isn't in the Kannel gateway but in the libxml2 XML
handling code which is not part of the gateway's code, but simply a library it is
using. I suggest you contact your content provider and make sure that they use
compliant XML, as no one can gurantee correct results if using non-standardized input.

XML is defined as using charset utf-8 by default if not explicitly set other wise in
the content. by assuming a different implied character set w/o specifing it
explicitly, you are essentialy breaking the XML standard and making sure that no
standard compliant XML parser can handle your content.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
The safest seat in a aeroplane is within the black box.