yup, that occurred to me too - i ran the gnokii software to make sure that
the phone and correct device were being used and it worked fine.
unfortunatley i cant find anywhere in the gnokii code which talks about the
baud rate to use.

does anyone know the correct speed and modemtype settings within kannel for
a nokia 6150? as it would be great to eliminate these queries from my
config.

thanks,

wilf