Hi all,

I'll apologise first as I know this question must've popped up and
answered somewhere, however all the links I found were broken (e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg01599.html)

I've Kannel setup with CIMD2, it is receiving chinese input from mobiles
(I observe "&coding=2&charset=binary&udh=").

However, I tried to retrieved the binary message and send it back to the
mobile via Kannel,
http://... &coding=2&charset=binary&udh=&msg=Y%7DN%BAf%2Fb%11

The phone won't display. Anyone knows the correct parameters to send
chinese SMS?

Help is much appreciated!

--
Chew Choon Keat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses
both."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Inaugural Address, January
20, 1953