On Mon, 10 May 2004, Alejandro Guerrieri wrote:

> I am using a different approach. I use some "pre-made" hex strings to
> manually set the UDH and the "text" (hex encoded binary) that goes on the
> request. Then I use sendsms to send the wap push. It works flawlessly.
> Hope it helps,

 It does!!!  Why is it so difficult with the PPG?

 I've built your code into my kannel PHP library.  Hopefuly when I get a
 little better at this, I'll build phpkannel, a PHP interface into Kannel,
 that lets you do sweet stuff with kannel via a web interface.

 Since you seem to have gotten this perfect, can you tell me:
    To send a ringtone via a URL, what Content-Type do I have to send?
    Does it vary by phone?

 Thank you -- you've saved me a good amount of time!!!

Beckman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             http://www.purplecow.com/