On 10.5.2004, at 03:36, Peter Beckman wrote:

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Alejandro Guerrieri wrote:

I am using a different approach. I use some "pre-made" hex strings to
manually set the UDH and the "text" (hex encoded binary) that goes on the
request. Then I use sendsms to send the wap push. It works flawlessly.
Hope it helps,

It does!!! Why is it so difficult with the PPG?

That because there is a bug in test_ppg (or test_ppg and ppg does not have
same bug anymore). Will fix it. Generally speaking, PPG is sending a xml document,
so editing this should be simpler.

I've built your code into my kannel PHP library. Hopefuly when I get a
little better at this, I'll build phpkannel, a PHP interface into Kannel,
that lets you do sweet stuff with kannel via a web interface.

 Since you seem to have gotten this perfect, can you tell me:
    To send a ringtone via a URL, what Content-Type do I have to send?
    Does it vary by phone?

Though ringtones you really should send through sms push. There is a specific sms
for them.

Aarno