Hi All!

I'm trying to configure http based smsc to Kannel.
Kannel should be able to send and receive sms messages with
that smsc.

I understand how to send sms; I can do it by requesting this url:
http://*.*.*.*:13131/cgi-bin/sendsms?smsc=SMSC1&username=un&password=pw&to=1
23456&text=Hello+world

But how to receive sms (MO). If I understand correctly, I should be able
to emulate smsc with web browser (as it is http based).
So Kannel should receive MO messge when I request url which looks
something like this:

http://*.*.*.*:13015/<path>?username=un&password=pw&from=777777&message=KEYW
ORD+Message+Body

When Kannel has received message, it should deliver it to get-url I have
specified in sms-service.

Can anyone give me some direction how to do this or am I lacking some
fundamental part of knowledge (is this something that Kannel isn't even
supposed to be doing).

Below is my configuration file:

group = core
admin-port = 13000
admin-password = ******
admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
admin-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"
smsbox-port = 13003
wdp-interface-name = "*"
log-file = "/var/log/kannel/bearerbox.log"
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "*.*.*.*"

# SMSBOX SETUP

group = smsbox