Thanks for the help Heru.

Heru Tjatur wrote:

On Jun 11, 2007, at 7:20 PM, Anand Gupta wrote:

Dear Tjatur,

Thanks for the response.

Heru Tjatur wrote:
2 & 3. Absoultely yes, you could do that. You just have to write down
script to store messages in or out of kannel. Kannel won't do that for
you. Your script could store message out before or after invoking
sendsms url. Fordelivery receipt, you could use url-dlr parameter to
trigger the script that will handle the incomming DR. You could find
url-dlr info on Kannel User Guide
http://www.kannel.org/download/1.4.1/userguide-1.4.1/userguide.html#DELIVERY-REPORTS
Hope this could help you...

Can you please give me some example or something on how to store the messages ?

In your post exec = /usr/local/bin/kannel_incoming %t %q %a in your conf. You could add one or two lines of command that insert incoming messages to a database or file in your "kannel_incoming" script or executable.

--tjatur

--tjatur