What changes did you/your priovider made? version? config?

What about logs? config files?

Depending on the format of your dlr, you can ignore the first error.

the second might be related to the format of the id of the message.
there is a variable you can adjusts for that. I think is msg-type or
something like this.

Search the mailing list since this question has been asked several times before

Regards

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via
SMS y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.NET www.smsglobal.com.mx y
www.pravcom.com