We are working on the issue now sms also not receiving on handset.

--
Incase of any further queries, Please feel free to mail me or contact me on
the numbers provided below.

Thanks & Regards,
Sandesh Waman
Server Administrator.

Viva Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
242, Oshiwara Industrial Centre,
New Link Road, Opp. Oshiwara Bus Depot,
Goregaon West, Mumbai 400104.
Direct: +91.22.40310354
Board: +91.22.40310310
Mobile:+91.9892 832481
Email : sand...@vivainfomedia.com

Viva Infomedia: Awarded as Best SME (E-Commerce) at CNBC Emerging India
Awards 2009