Hi Nikkos,
Thanks again for ur time and support.

I wil try with spool and fakesmsc and get back to you.

but as usggested by you i had serious look at the logs and what makes sense
to inform u is bellow findings.

i m sending sms through http  as bellow

http://$kannelHost:$kannelPort/cgi-bin/sendsms?dlr=1&dlr-mask=31&dlr-url=$durl&username=$userName&password=$userPassword&from=$from&to=$to&text=$msg&smsc=putty

where
$userName = "daf";  and $userPassword = "daf";

how ever in bearerbox access.log i see the folowing.for some numbers it adds
send-SMS request added  2 times.and for other only once.

bellow is an example where it is trying 2 times.

2010-10-06 12:13:21 send-SMS request added - sender:daf:daffodil
77.91.205.191 target:351919582869 request: 'kannel is a beautifull world
2010-10-06 12:12:43'

2010-10-06 12:13:21 send-SMS request added - sender:tester:daffodil
77.91.205.230 target:351919582869 request: 'kannel is a beautifull world
2010-10-06 12:12:43'

and u can see my config as bellow

group=sendsms-user

username=daf