Hi
yes u r right is sb log.
i wonder when i sent once why does it goes 2 times.does any wrong
configuration causes this.

i just tried to send 10 sms where for soem numbers his request added was
seen twice.

Br
daf

Nikos Balkanas wrote:

> This is not bb access log, but smsbox access log. It doesn't prove
> anyting,
> except that you have sent twice the same SMS.
>
> BR,
> Nikos

>>> ACKs
>>> back. However, since you have specified to wait for an ACK indefinitely,
>>> it
>>> shouldn't resend the same sms again.
>>>
>>> I am assuming you are using the SMPP smsc. Try on sending a few SMS
>>> (~5),
>>> comment out log-file in smsc group and turn bb logs to maximum detail.
>>> Watch
>>> for anything unusual, especially ACKs. Post relevant portions if you get
>>> any