You stated yourself in the first post. USSD is based on sessions. So these
sessions should be managed by application until network (time out, usually 3
or 5 minutes) or user releases it (when he/she interrupts the dialog).

For every initial incoming/outgoing request, originated by subscriber (or
vice versa), you assign a session id coorelated with MSISDN (compound
key). Then u can use this key to identify the respective session until
subscriber finalizes the dialog.

Elton