Thanks for the detail.MSISDN helps for correlation.
Let me know if i m not misleading u.

I am on my pc connected to modem and kannel is up and running.
i wan to to initiate USSD.
can it be over GSM(using my gsm modem and not GPRS/internet)
or it can be only over HTTP/GPRS.
can u pls give a sample configuration and url how this can be done.

Thanks a lot.

Br
Daf