On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 01:12, dafodil wrote:
> Hi marcin thanks for the reply.
> yes i know about AT commands but can kannel automate this things.
> in other words if i want to send AT commands(ussd) through modem..does
> kannel help?

Kannel doesn't support sending "out of band" AT command to modem, AFAIK.
But that question gave me idea to implement it through the HTTP admin
interface or maybe through the separate interface, although I'm not
sure how much it would be useful.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta, IT Security        http://www.arvanta.net