On Mon, 2011-08-29 at 12:30, Wendy William wrote:
> I'am using Yahoo webmail and .... ofcourse not only me use Yahoo webmail :)

Then you should complain to the Yahoo and not this list.

If all the people of the world use improper Yahoo mail (or any other)
software for mailing list which cannot handle such simple option, that
will not make it proper. It does not work. Period.

But, this question is discussed many times in this list and I think we
should terminate this useless thread. :)