Dear Spameden,

We have configured sqlbox in one of our Linux servers, We require to store
MT and MO pdu in mysql database.

How we can do for the same.

  Ravindra Gupta B: +91.22.6785 6785   Server AdministratorD: +91.22.6785
6754   ravin...@vivaconnect.in M: +91.98199 92242 www.vivaconnect.in
Blog<http://blog.vivaconnect.in/>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/viva-infomedia-pvt-ltd>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/vivaconnect1>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/VivaConnect/181323090987>
YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoLPYhTvNlg&feature=player_embedded>

*Viva Infomedia Pvt. Ltd,* 242, Oshiwara Industrial Centre, New Link Road,
Goregaon (West), Mumbai- 400104.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original
message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The
recipient acknowledges that Viva Infomedia Pvt.Ltd. or its subsidiaries and
associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee
the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail
transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly
with due authority of Viva Infomedia Pvt.Ltd. Before opening any
attachments please check them for viruses and defects.