# SMSBOX SETUP
group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
*bearerbox-port* *= 13005*
smsbox-id = smsbox
sendsms-port = 13013
sendsms-port-ssl = no
#sendsms-chars = "0123456789 +-"
log-file = "/usr/local/kannel-mblox/log/smsbox.log"
access-log = "/usr/local/kannel-mblox/log/smsbox_access.log"
log-level = 0

find bearerbox-port in group smsbox for smsbox and replace it's value to
the value of smsbox-port found in the group smsbox for sqlbox:

group = sqlbox
id = sqlbox-db
smsbox-id = smsbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
bearerbox-port = 13015
*smsbox-port = 13005*
smsbox-port-ssl = false
sql-log-table = sent_sms
sql-insert-table = send_sms
log-file = "/usr/local/kannel-mblox/log/sqlbox.log"
log-level = 0