I have some questions about this problem:
I run KANNEL under a small VPS, with processor 1Gb and RAM 250Mb
this may be a problem?
how much memory needs for KANNEL+SQLBOX well working?

because sqlbox use tables(kannel_dlr,kannel_sqlbox_send_sms) at the same time with me, may be the cause that I don't use TRANSACTIONS.
The best way to modify these tables are to use transactions?

If I want to send billions of SMS needs I do some specific changes under config files?

Thanks!