After I insert phone numbers into send_sms table, bearerbox-smsbox-sqlbox starts a lot of Apache processes that essentially increasing RAM. Conclusion: More Phone numbers into send_sms table more Apache processes are started and more memory are used. I increased my server RAM from 250MB to 1GB and now I can insert 100SMS into send_sms table at once.
What do you think about this situation?