Either tune Apache2 according to your needs or (better) use nginx + php-fpm.

nginx + php-fpm both consumes much less memory than apache2.

also you can avoid at all using webserver (calling dlr-url) if you tweak
sqlbox source or define a trigger in database to update relevant tables
with needed information.