Thank for coming back, you mean something like:

group=smsbox-route
smsbox-id=mysmsbox
smsc-id=SMSC1; SMSC2; SMSC3...

If so, this means that every time a new SMSC is added, I will need to add
it to the smsc-id's list in the above configuration.
After that I will need to restart kannel which I do not want to do.
If thats not what you mean can you write an example?

Thank you.