From: users <users-boun...@kannel.org> on behalf of akamat sarat
<akamat.sa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2023 7:32:45 PM
To: Tolga Ulas <tolga.u...@tolgaulas.com>
Cc: users@kannel.org <users@kannel.org>
Subject: Re: MO Routing on the fly

Even though I could not figure it out, the smsc-id parameter is not mandatory
for the smsbox-route group.
Does this imply it can be SMSC independent if some other configuration is
properly applied? possibly. I've tested smsbox-route group without specifying
any smsc-ids and this did not work.
But I'm probably missing something.

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 7:28 PM akamat sarat