On 08/16/15 13:10, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
> On 16/08/15 08:47, g wrote:
>> Bob,
>> while i am waiting for you to finish your coffee and feed the cat,
>> i thought i would verify something...
> .
> Did you read my earlier comments sent directly to gel...@bellsouth.net?
.
my apologies that i have a crappy email server.

i guess you have been added to yuckahoo's "bounce or delete and spam" list.

to confirm, i signed into my yuckahoo email account to see what may have
happened.

would you believe that i found that _all_ of you emails in this thread
were in the 'spam' folder?

i marked them as 'Not Spam' so it will be interesting to see if your
emails get marked as 'spam'.

as for any email directly to me, i can only guess that it either got
bounced or it was deleted, and i do not mean it was in 'trash' folder.
i mean deleted, as in nowhere to be found.

so, please resend to see if it gets to me.

all of this is going to go into a letter that i am sending to at&t
accounting office because of their crappy billing.

<<>>

>> before i go further, do you have any questions relating to above?
>>
> .
> /home/bobg/.thunderbird/6gjqb341.default/Mail/pop.googlemail.com/msgFilterRules.dat
>
> Yes, that appears to contain the Thunderbird filter rules I would like
> to move along with the mail.

.
 1- where do you want to move filters?

 2- would you like to add them to your wildblue.net account?

> What else do I need to know about this?

.
 3- what else would you like to know?

 4- are you willing to move emails out of account folders
    and into Local Folders.

answers to above needed so i can reply as you wish.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.