On 08/16/15 13:57, g wrote:
<<>>

ok, while i am still wondering if;

  a- yuckahoo bounce your reply to list?
  b- yuckahoo bounce your resend to me?
  c- the horses got out and you had to round them up?
  d- your cat peed on you keyboard and killed your system? :-D

>  1- where do you want to move filters?
>
>  2- would you like to add them to your wildblue.net account?
>
>> What else do I need to know about this?
>>
> .
>  3- what else would you like to know?
>
>  4- are you willing to move emails out of account folders
>     and into Local Folders.
>
> answers to above needed so i can reply as you wish.

..

i will make some presumptions to above questions #1 -> #4:

  1- you want to move gmail filters to wildblue.net, except that if
     you just move them, they will overwrite what you have already
     set for wildblue.net.

  2- gmail filters need to be added to wildblue by;

     open both filter files, cut and paste gmail filters starting
     with first line that reads "name=" thru to last line that
     reads "condition=" to filter file for wildblue.net.

     you can paste them either to end of wildblue.net filter or
     in between line "logging=" and first line "name="

     where you put them should be determined by what you have highest
     amount of emails. ie, high traffic 1st reduces time of thunderbird
     finding match.

   3- i will not attempt to guess.

   4- if you are willing to move emails out of account folders and into
      Local Folders, you will eliminate a lot of problems that can arise
      and give you ability to move folders to what ever branch you want
      and thunderbird will make changes to filter file for you.

      having all email folders under Local Folders will eliminate problems
      i described in my post "Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 07:47:32 -0500"

      if you agree and would like to do so, all that needs to be done
      is, with thunderbird close, use file browser to build new branch
      names, then move email folder files to new location.

      filter file is then edited with a simple 'remove and replace' to
      file. which i will go into 'how' if you want to use Local Folders.

something to consider with using Local Folders to hold all emails is that
you can make branches with name of email server then use same email folder
names under the server name.

branch names can have then names of;

   list that you subscribe to, organization as branch name, folder name of
   individual list name.

   friends and families last name, email folders have person's first name.

   "personal", email folders for what ever. ie, banking, credit card, etc.

all of which you will be able to move where ever, when ever and not have
to be concerned about editing filters or moving folders with file browser.

after you get email branches and folder files where you want them, you
need to open the *.default directory and delete the "master index" file
named "panacea.dat".

   rm -fR *.msf

to remove all of the .msf index files. when you open thunderbird again,
it will create new .msf files and build a new panacea.dat file

if there are any questions or anything you are wondering about, ask. ;-)

so, what did i not cover?

later.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.