On 05/22/16 05:05, Tim wrote:
Tim:
>>I've uploaded some screenshots from my installation, here:
>>http://imgur.com/a/f11EE
+

I have tried to respond to this message a number of times without success due, at least in part, to problems with my ISP's email system, presently when I try to send that particular responding message to the list via gmail instead of the Wildblue.net I get:

"Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the
recipient domain wildblue.net by mx.wildblue.net. [69.168.102.194].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.1 [P4] Message blocked due to spam content in the message."

It appears the "spam" is the url's for several screenshots I included in my
message.

When sent via Wildblue there is no error message, apparently it is just spam
and dumped without notice.

In addition I found that they had disabled my e-mail account which lead to
problems with my list subscription, the whole mess has been a nightmare with a
lot of time spent on the telephone. There has been no explanation for any of
this.

I am still interested in making balsa work and will get back to it eventually.

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD