On 02/19/17 10:55, InvalidPath wrote:
> Anyway yeah it's our Firewall at work.. pf supplies the ovpn, the
> ca.crt and the .key file.  What I do not know if I am missing is the
> client cert.  I understand your position, Ive been in IT for 20 years
> so I can appreciate wanting to reproduce a problem to help resolve it.

I've got you beat by 20 years...  :-)

Too bad the Firewall is at your work.

> Let me ask..  could you generate an OpenVPN server on your ASUS with
> the same settings as ours? If so maybe there's a different format to
> the .ovpn for linux.  When you set yours up did the ASUS give you the
> option to create configs for the different OS's or is it one config to
> rule them all?

I've sent the config to your directly.  The settings are not exactly the
same since the certs are within the config.  But this should at least
confirm that you're following the Import procedure properly and things
are generally OK on your side.  And it may give you something to compare
with.

--
Fedora Users List - The place to go to get others to do the work for you