On 07/31/2017 07:44 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:

> On 07/30/2017 04:41 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> I should have qualified that I was referring to NVidia issues. I did try to
>>> print a
>>> crossword puzzle from Bob's site and had no warnings from SELinux ... and
>>> now have
>>> a crossword puzzle on page in front of me that I somehow feel I have to try
>>> to solve
>> Are you saying you printed the puzzle?  If that is the case, what is the
>> output
>> of....
>>
>> getsebool unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition       as well as
>>
>> getenforce
>>
> [paul@birdinhand ~]$ getsebool unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition
> unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition --> on
> [paul@birdinhand ~]$ getenforce
> Enforcing
> [paul@birdinhand ~]$

All I can say is that I find that odd and maybe even a bit troubling.  With
those
setting you should get "no printer" when the print dialog is presented after
picking
"Print --> blank puzzle".

This suggests that some change occurred to your system which alters the
behavior.
Possibly a mislabeled file or something else.  Or possibly the way some things
on
your system were installed.

If the behavior is altered in this one case I'd be wondering if there may be
other cases.

--
Fedora Users List - The place to go to speculate endlessly