On 07/31/2017 08:50 AM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:

> On 07/30/2017 05:07 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:

>>> [paul@birdinhand ~]$ getsebool unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition
>>> unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition --> on
>>> [paul@birdinhand ~]$ getenforce
>>> Enforcing
>>> [paul@birdinhand ~]$
>>>
>> All I can say is that I find that odd and maybe even a bit troubling.  With
>> those
>> setting you should get "no printer" when the print dialog is presented after
>> picking
>> "Print --> blank puzzle".
>>
>> This suggests that some change occurred to your system which alters the
>> behavior.
>> Possibly a mislabeled file or something else.  Or possibly the way some
>> things on
>> your system were installed.
>>
>> If the behavior is altered in this one case I'd be wondering if there may be
>> other
>> cases.
>>

> Was not expecting "odd and maybe even a bit troubling".
>
> I am running NoScript but that should not make difference.
>
> My install notes indicate the only change I made to SELinux is setsebool -P
> antivirus_can_scan_system 1 to enable clamav to scan system
> (https://linux-audit.com/install-clamav-on-centos-7-using-freshclam). All I
> can
> think of is that something has changed in the Fedora branch?

You could always run FF with NoScript disabled to verify.

Assuming you didn't install FF in a non-Fedora way.  I think I would go about
relabeling, just for peace of mind.

To do that, I would at a minimum do

fixfiles -R firefox restore

or at a maximum

touch /.autorelabel
reboot

--
Fedora Users List - The place to go to speculate endlessly