On 08/02/2017 12:38 PM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:

> Not to keep beating this as I think it is resolved given seeing things working
> after reloading flash when it didn't work prior, I did want to mention that
> tonight
> (sorry for the delay in doing this but something else came up), I ran:
>
>     [root@birdinhand ~]# fixfiles -R firefox check
>     Warning: Skipping the following R/O filesystems:
>     /sys/fs/cgroup
>     [root@birdinhand ~]#
>
> and it appears that fixfiles thinks that everything except the read-only
> directory
> is okay and nothing needs to be fixed/restored.

Yes, it would seem all is labeled correctly and that the different results you
get
are due to having NoScript and how it affects transitions of Selinux Domains.

All in all, I wouldn't give it another thought.

Also, FWIW, that AVC you get with nVidia wanting to write to a unix_dgram_socket
seems to be a known issue.  I saw a Bugzilla about it for I think it was F22
and no
action was taken other than to give the advice that is presented by sealert.

--
Fedora Users List - The place to go to speculate endlessly