On 10/7/20 12:52 PM, Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 10/7/20 10:08 AM, Paul Smith wrote:
I have just bought a bluetooth adapter (receiver and trasnmitter) to
work on Fedora 32.

I have switched the adapter to transmitter mode, and I have plugged it
into a USB entry of my computer. When I go to the XFCE bluetooth
manager, it says

Is it a bluetooth audio converter with USB power?  Your description doesn't make sense for a real bluetooth dongle.  Do you have a link to the product or a specific model name?

Oops, again I replied before reading the other replies even though I had seen them there...

Anyway, it is what I was saying. It's only a bluetooth to audio in/out adaptor. It's not USB, that plug is only to power it. You didn't explain how you've wired it, so I don't know if your headphones are plugged into your computer or the device, but it's likely the wireless signal from the device causing audio interference.