On 2020-11-10 20:25, Tim via users wrote:
As someone who works in video production,

Hi Tim,

Off list:

I have lost a lot of my high frequency hearing and
have tinnitus.  Consequently, I have trouble
understand folks on the phone when there is a lot
of white or other background noise.  Machine shops
are hell on me.  Crappy cell phone audio does not
help either.

I was thinking of using a dual ear headset on
my office phone.  Two headphones would help block
out background noise. And I have used single ear
Panasonic headset before and liked their audio
quality.  But I am not sure Panasonic has a
dual though.

Do you have a better idea?  Know a good model?

Many thanks,
-T