So I've set my email up as IMAP...

I've got kind of a special set up.

Call me frugal.. Lol

I set up CPANEL to forward my email to a brand new gmail address that I
made. Only because I kinda like the whole gmail " label " system now.

HostGator offers Google Workspaces but I don't want to have to move
5 accounts to the new GW accounts and plus, just using HostGator's
default email service, I get unlimited accounts vs having to pay for
each one with GW.

But then I started thinking this morning, WHY did I move to IMAP? I
only check my email on my computer. I had the new account set up on my
phone, but it got annoying to change accounts every time I open the
gmail app from the free account that i've had since 2015 and don't use
for anything to the new account for my domain. So I wound up removing
the new account off of my phone.

But then again.. My MH folders are getting ridiculously large... 845.8
MB and that is taking up A LOT of my 20 gig storage with NextCloud
since I back up my MH folders nightly.

Chris