Gordon Messmer wrote:

> That's probably true to some extent.  However, have you ever actually
> seen an Atrix workstation or laptop?

With systems on a chip and ever-shrinking integrated circuits I imagine
almost endless computing power being embedded pretty much anywhere and
everywhere.  Maybe this is how evolution is meant to continue once its
pace outruns what biology can keep up with.

> It's extremely likely that the near future of personal computing will
> move toward very mobile devices that can be paired with a larger
> display and input device.

I guess the focus should be on a DE that can adapt to the different form
factors on the fly.  No matter what I don't see using the same interface
on a 4" screen and multiple large displays being practical.

The future is definitely exciting.  I just hope I stay adaptable because
change is the only constant.

Regards,

Matthew Roth
InterMedia Marketing Solutions