Cristian Sava wrote:

> I feel more comfortable with Fedora than with Centos and I run Fedora
> servers for many years with great success.

Why?
To me it would be irrational to run Fedora rather than CentOS on a server,
since the chances of problems arising would be higher,
and I don't see any compensating advantages.
I run Fedora on laptops because there is a wider range of apps available,
but they are not apps that I would want to run on a server.
I don't think "more comfortable" is a rational explanation for a preference.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net