On 04/22/2014 03:52 PM, Heinz Diehl wrote:
On 22.04.2014, Klaus-Peter Schrage wrote:

Okular
lets you read, alter and add comments (I think, in the English version they
are called "Reviews")
I receive quite often .pdf files containing comments. Evince reads
them properly. Okular can be very slow sometimes, even stuck in the
middle of a large .pdf. I've never encountered that with Evince.

If you are using a 32-bit system, you can download Adobe Reader
and then all will be hunky-dory.  I think some 64-bit systems have
means to use Adobe Reader also--not sure.

--doug