On 06/23/2015 12:12 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:

On 23/06/15 12:44, Rick Stevens wrote:

I use KeePassX and carry its db file around on a USB thumb drive on
my keychain. I also have it on my Android phone, just in case and
there's versions of it around for danged near any OS/phone/tablet
around.
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer, AllDigital

/
//I just installed KeePassX via Yumex. It looks like I could use it if I
could get a decent display, as it is it's horrible. Small low contrast
gray text!//
//
//I found an item Googling that suggested it could be fixed in
"qtconfig" but I can't find that.//
//
//Any idea how to fix my problem?//
//
//Bob//
/

Looks fine on Gnome 3 running on the desktop.

RBM