For anyone who is interested, I have done a little work getting the
DVCS bazaar working on IronPython 2.0 and 2.6 - please see this
message and attached patch:
<https://lists.canonical.com/archives/bazaar/2009q2/060028.html>

I've yet to have a chance to go through the codeplex bugtracker and
match up the issues I ran across against existing tickets or file new
ones, but I do intend to get to that.

Also, thanks to Jeff Hardy for his zlib emulation library. He has
already released a new version incorporating the testcases I sent,
with the issues fixed. I think the module, or something along the same
lines, should be included in the base release.

Martin