Hi,  just to make sure,

you wrote in the previous mail that you tested IMB-MPI1 and it
"reports for the last test" ...., and the results are for
"processes=6", since you have 4 and 8 core machines, this test could
be run on the same 8 core machine over shared memory and not over
Infiniband, as you suspected.

You can rerun the IMB-MPI1 test with -mca btl self,openib to be sure
that the test does not use shared memory or tcp.

Lenny.