Hello List,

Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
On 3 April 2009 at 06:35, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
| It appeared that the file /etc/openmpi/openmpi-mca-params.conf on node green
was the only one
| into the cluster to contain the line
| | btl_tcp_port_min_v4 = 49152

Great -- so can we now put your claims of 'the Debian package is broken' to
rest?

This claim is not mine:
in a former post it was suggested that the current Debian package (1.3-2) in
Sid is broken,
and that I may check with the svn Debian package. So I tried: may be it was not
such a good idea
as a lot thing was new for me: svn Debian stuff, OpenMPI, ...

This seems to be a local admin issue as such a line is unlikely to have been
added by either the Debian Open MPI or slurm packages.

This is clearly an admin issue: maintaining  a cluster of clones is quite a
challenge  :-)

Thanks,
Jerome

Good to know you have it all working,