I'm trying to build an RPM of 1.3.3 from the SRPM.  Despite typical RPM
practice, I need to build ompi so that it installs to a different directory
from /usr or /opt, i.e. what I would get if I just built from source myself
with a --prefix argument to configure.

When I invoke buildrpm with the --define 'configure_options --prefix=<desired
path> ...', the options do get set when the building process gets kicked off.
However, when I query the final RPM, only vampirtrace has paid attention to the
specified --prefix and wants to place its files accordingly.  How should I
alter the .spec file (or in some other place?) to get the desired behavior for
the final file locations in the RPM?

Thank you for any help.