From: users-boun...@open-mpi.org <users-boun...@open-mpi.org>
To: us...@open-mpi.org <us...@open-mpi.org>
Sent: Wed Mar 31 03:39:08 2010
Subject: [OMPI users] Help om Openmpi

Dear all,
I had install my cluster which the configuration as following:
- headnode :
  + linux CenOS 5.4, 4 CPUs, 3G RAM
  + sun gridengine sge6.0u12. The headnode is admin and submit node too.
  + Openmpi 1.2.9. In the installation openmpi :.configure
--prefix=/opt/openmpi --with-sge ...Processes complilation and make was fine.
  + I have 2 others nodes which confg. are: 4 CPU, 1 G RAM and on which run
sgeexecd.
Testing for SGE on headnode and nodes by qsub was fine.
When testing openmpi with as folowing:
[guser1@ioitg2 examples]$ /opt/openmpi/bin/mpirun -np 4 --hostfile myhosts
hello_cxx
Hello, world!  I am 0 of 4
Hello, world!  I am 1 of 4
Hello, world!  I am 3 of 4
Hello, world!  I am 2 of 4
[guser1@ioitg2 examples]$

The openmpi runs well.
My file myhosts:
ioitg2.ioit-grid.ac.vn slots=4
node1.ioit-grid.ac.vn slots=4
node2.ioit-grid.ac.vn slots=4

Now for more processes:
[guser1@ioitg2 examples]$ /opt/openmpi/bin/mpirun -np 6 --hostfile myhosts
hello_cxx
gus...@node1.ioit-grid.ac.vn's password:
Failed to find the following executable:

Host:       node1.ioit-grid.ac.vn
Executable: hello_cxx

Cannot continue.
mpirun noticed that job rank 0 with PID 19164 on node ioitg2.ioit-grid.ac.vn
exited on signal 15 (Terminated).
3 additional processes aborted (not shown)
[guser1@ioitg2 examples]$

This is error massage. I was login on node1 successful.

PLS, Help me. What problems I have 9installation, configurations, ...). Have I
install openmpi on all nodes ?

Thank you very much and I am waitting your helps.