Thank you very much.
After that I try with the mpirun:
[guser1@ioitg2 examples]$ /opt/openmpi/bin/mpirun -np 10 --hostfile myhosts
ring_cxx
gus...@node1.ioit-grid.ac.vn's
password:gus...@node2.ioit-grid.ac.vn<password%3agus...@node2.ioit-grid.ac.vn>'s
password:

This request passwd to login to nodes, but 2 massages in the line, I can
only success with one node, the 2sd. refussed.
So, how I can do as you advise, to login to each node without being prompted
for a password. ?
What I need to do. Help me.
I run openmpi 1.2.9 supporting SGE (when I buil with --with-sge). I had
tested to buil with 1.3. or 1.4. with this option I saw the error no
recognize --with-sge. Why ? bug or ? While docs README shows that this is
supported. I need this because I run SUN gridengine on may cluster. You have
some ideals ?
Thank you very much.
Sincerely.
HTCuoc