For for responding so quickly Reuti!

To be clear my RHEL 5 and RHEL 6 nodes are part of the same cluster. In the RHEL 5 case qrsh -inherit gets called via mpirun. In the RHEL 6 case /usr/bin/ssh gets called directly from mpirun. The cluster setup looks like:

qlogin_command               /usr/local/bin/qlogin_command
qlogin_daemon                /usr/sbin/sshd -i
rlogin_command               builtin
rsh_command                  builtin
rsh_daemon                   builtin

I don't seem to have a "rlogin_daemon" set.

--
Brian McNally