On Jun 18, 2012, at 11:12 AM, Harald Servat wrote:

> Thank you Jeff. Now with the following commands starts, but it gets
> blocked before starting. May be this problem of firewalls? Do I need
> both that M1 and M2 can log into the other machine through ssh?

I'm not sure what you mean by "blocked" -- do you mean that it hangs and does
nothing after seeming to start?

If so, then yes, you need at least the two following things to be true:

1. You need to be able to ssh to between your machines without manually
entering a password or passphrase.

2. The two machines need to be able to open TCP connections to each other on
random ports.

For corporate legal information go to: